Every year small press editors pick out their six strongest stories or poems and nominate them for the prestigious Pushcart Prize. Here at Poise and Pen Publications we do the same. Our task was not easy but from the anthology, B is for Broken, published in May 2015 we are proud to nominate:
- C is for Change by C.S. MacCath
- F is for Founder by Megan Arkenberg
- G is for Glass by Gary B. Phillips
- O is for Oneiroi by Michael M. Jones
- S is for Soliloquy by Damien Angelica Walters
- V is for Vendémiaire by L.S. Johnson
Congratulations to our (and all) nominees, and good luck!